UNDEAD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

hey finally outta the rehab and DYING to get back online!

3 posters

Go down

hey finally outta the rehab and DYING to get back online! Empty hey finally outta the rehab and DYING to get back online!

Post  $o-cal_$avage Tue Jul 27, 2010 3:20 am

Hey guys if you remember I was a Tideborn Assassin named SoCalSavage.

Anyway I am out of the program and doing GREAT ^_^. i appreciate the admins and leaders keeping my forum name going and hopefully like i was told my toon would still be available in faction. I wish i could remember some friends in UD who i really enjoyed playing with. i know i gave a cple gifts way b4 leaching and received some as some things in return. if anyone remembers me plz send a msg. im trying to sign in and get DOWWWWWWN ASAP

your friendly southern California Savage
$o-cal_$avage
$o-cal_$avage

http://whenitsnowsinsocal.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

hey finally outta the rehab and DYING to get back online! Empty Re: hey finally outta the rehab and DYING to get back online!

Post  Zombii Fri Jul 30, 2010 7:33 pm

holy shit i knew u would come back!!! UNDEAD is laying low for awhile a few ppl are still active but most went to Deceased. I put Zombii in my friends faction to help him get started. Eventually most ppl will come back to UNDEAD in the future. So how was rehab?
Zombii
Zombii
UNDEAD Leader
UNDEAD Leader

Class/Level : Barbarian lvl 94, Assassin lvl 100, Mystic lvl 70

https://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=527116065

Back to top Go down

hey finally outta the rehab and DYING to get back online! Empty wth

Post  Ehspai Sat Sep 03, 2011 11:17 pm

everybody just kinda disapeard like wth

Ehspai

Back to top Go down

hey finally outta the rehab and DYING to get back online! Empty Re: hey finally outta the rehab and DYING to get back online!

Post  Zombii Sun Sep 04, 2011 9:37 am

ya it sucks but nobody wants to come back without the rest coming back as well. Cery came back but she left again. im in a faction called DrkHeros and the character i usually play is RE/\PER. i doubt UNDEAD is going to come back:(
Zombii
Zombii
UNDEAD Leader
UNDEAD Leader

Class/Level : Barbarian lvl 94, Assassin lvl 100, Mystic lvl 70

https://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=527116065

Back to top Go down

hey finally outta the rehab and DYING to get back online! Empty Like Revive the fallen

Post  Ehspai Tue Sep 20, 2011 3:18 pm

my pc is fucked but when i get a new one il be on this game like fly's to sugar <3 Miss you guys

Ehspai

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down